'Named' uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions.
eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet.
All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by 'Named' or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further
- protecting your credit card data.
eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by 'Named'
For more information about eWAY and online credit card payments, please visit www.eWAY.com.au
If you have any concerns about shopping over the Internet, you'll be reassured by our triple layered credit card security guarantee. With three levels deep of protection, you can shop with absolute peace of mind.
(1) Named.net.au has a physical presence and an established reputation that it has sort to grow over its 23 years of operation.
(2) All personal and credit card details are encrypted so that no one can intercept or tamper with your information.
(3) We do not store any credit card details at all on our website and we don't keep your payment details on our database any longer than required to complete your transaction.
Your information is as safe as when you're making regular face-to-face to our physical store or when you make telephone payments using your credit card.